Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Keith Draws Kindle Boards Authors

Merry Christmas, everyone!

As a special Christmas gift to the authors on Kindle Boards, Keith Draws has done what he does best: surprise us all with his great artwork!

If you haven't heard of Keith, where have you been all this time? An experienced illustrator and all around good guy, Keith offers his cover art services at very (and I mean very) interesting rates.

Keith has done the cover for my debut novel Serving Time, and I must say he took my breath away! So if you're looking for a cover artist, I strongly recommend you take a look at his work.

Keith's Facebook page
Keith's deviantART page
Keith's Kindle Boards thread, where he posts his newest covers and promotions

Finally, here's his gift to us. Thank you Keith and Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...