Sunday, October 21, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday - 1

Happy Sunday everybody! It's a windy and rainy one over here. 

This is my first Six Sentence Sunday post, and I would like to give you a little taste of my sci-fantasy novel: Serving Time.



“Hello, Past.”
“Hello, Present, my dear sister.”
“Here, let me wipe the drool from your chin.”
Past raised her sagging eyelids and gazed into Time’s face. “You still think about her, and what you did to wrong her.”
“You will never let me forget.”



Thank you for reading! Keep your eye on this blog for more details about my upcoming adventure, and the demons and goddesses who make it come to life!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, someone's holding a grudge? I'd like to read what happens next. Actually, I was going to crit one of your chapters on CC, but I saw it's at 30. Hehe. So, I guess I'm a bit late.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...