Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One Word Wednesday - 1

Well, this week I remembered, so I can post my One Word Wednesday on an actual Wednesday.

The rules are simple: go to oneword.com and you'll see what you have to do.

One word.
One minute.
Your imagination.

The word for today is...


Civilize
Civilize me? Why would anyone want to do that? I am the gentle sea breeze ruffling your hair. I am a kiss on the cheek, a caress down your arm. Why would you want to take away what I am?

Short because for some reason my fingers weren't working and I kept hitting the wrong letters, ha!

See my previous exercise, One Word Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I do that too and end up having a ton of typos in that one minute, lol. I forgot about about mine last Wednesday. I'll have to remember for this week. :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...